Baku International Bus Terminal offers the Online Online Ticketing System of the regular inter-city (domestic) and international routes using the credit cards.
Our Online system offers you the ability to order the tickets to the regular inter-city (domestic) and international routes departing from Baku International Bus Terminal.
The Online orders are paid by the credit cards.
The reservation of the tickets using the additional discounts / exempts is not allowed Online since this kind of purchases is only possible at the ticket desks of the Baku International Bus Terminal.
Online ticket reservation system is available daily from 00:15 to 23:45. Due to the regular maintenance works the system is not available from 23:45 till 00:15 of the next day (within 30 minutes).
In order to obtain the hard-copy of the ticket the passengers reserved the tickets Online should approach the ticket desks of the busterminal not later than 30 minutes in advance to the departure providing the Citizenship ID / Passport OR the printed/electronic Order form provided by the Online reservation system. If the passenger does not apply for hard-copy of the ticket not later than 30 minutes prior to departure the purchased seats will be offered to the other passengers and the amount paid online will be refunded back to the bank account of the passenger after deduction of 25% and within 7-30 days after the departure of the bus.
Attention! The total time allowed to choose the seats is limited to 1 minute for all passengers.
Please confirm and proceed to the credit card payment once the details above are entered and validated.
Attention! You are allowed to pay your order within 6 minutes. Your order will be cancelled automatically upon expiry of this time.
If the selected journey does not have sufficient available seats please consider to check the other journeys provided by the system.
Note: For 5-10 years old children the children's ticket should be purchsed. The price of the children's ticket is 50% of adult ticket price. One of the parents is allowed to carry one child below 5 years free of charge. For the extra children below 5 years the children's tickets should be purchased. During the boarding the parents should present the birth certificates of their children certifying their age. The children above 10 years should be carried with the adult tickets.
As a result of the provided information and payment the Online system will issue the Order form including the Route, journey, departure date and time, platform, bus manufacturer, model and capacity, tariff fares relevant for the chosen destination.
The personal details of the passengers are entered in Capital letters in accordance with the Citizenship ID/Passport. If the passenger is entered as a "Child" the birth certificate should be presented during the application for the hard-copy of the ticket at the ticket desk of the Bus Terminal
The registration of the user account at the "Online Ticketing System" page of the avtovagzal.az web-site is mandatory to be able to use the online ticketing system.
The registered user ID and password can be used without any limitations (does not expire). The tickets to the international routes can only be purchased using the international passport.
The payment for the reserved tickets is done using the credit cards. The transaction is processed according to the rules established by the Bank. Upon completion of the payment the details of your order will be displayed at the screen. It includes Route, journey, Bus manufacturer and model, Departure date and time, platform, seat number and the personal details of the passenger(s). This information can also be sent out to your e-mail address provided during the registration.
The information provided on the Order form mentioned above should be presented when you apply for the hard-copy of the Online ticket to the ticket desks of the bus terminal either as a printed hard-copy or saved form.
In order to obtain a hard-copy of the ticket purchased Online Order form or the Citizenship ID/Passport (documents) should be presented to the clerk at the ticket desk of the bus terminal. The submitted Order form or the Passport will be carefully controlled by the ticket desk clerk before issuing the hard-copy of the ticket purchased online.
The tickets purchased online should be received 30 minutes or more in advance for the inter-city (domestic) journeys and 1 hour in advance for the international journeys. In order to avoid any misunderstanding or problems the passenger should apply to the bus terminal ticket desks for the hard-copy of the Online ticket within the time limits mentioned above. Please also be informed that the ticket purchased online will only be issued to the person mentioned in the order.
Note 1: All passengers are allowed to carry once piece of baggage with dimentions up to 60x40x20cm and with weight up to 16kg free of charge if it does not the other passengers uncomfortable. In addition to this all passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of baggage with dimentions up to 100x50x30cm and with weight up to 16kg if the baggage fees are paid.
The reassignment of the tickets purchased online to the other name is not allowed.
The passenger is allowed to return the ticket purchased Online if applied within the time limits established in the Ticket Refund and Cancellation Rules submitting the Citizenship ID/Passport. The amount paid for the Online order will be refunded to the same credit card within 7-30 days after application to return the ticket.
Depending on the time of submission of the order form for return, the refund operation is carried out according to the following rules:
1. For inter-city (domestic) routes:
- If the ticket is returned not later than two hours prior to departure 0.20AZN will be deducted from the total paid amount and the remainder will be refunded to the credit card of the customer.
- if the ticket is returned in 30-120 minutes prior to departure 15% of the total paid amount will be deducted and the remainder will be refunded to the credit card of the customer.
- In case if the passenger is late to the journey or arrives in less than 30 minutes prior to departure or cancels the order 25% will be deducted from the total paid order amount and the rest will be refunded back to the card within two hours (or within 3 days in case of the sickness or accident). As an alternative option the customer can additionally pay 25% of the total amount of the order to change the ticket within two hours (or within 3 days in case of the sickness or accident). If the passenger was late to the journey due to the sicknes or accident the medical certification or the document confirming the accident should be presented.
2. For international routes:
- If the ticket to the regular international journey is returned in more than 24 hours prior to departure 10% of the total paid amount will be deducted and the remainder will be refunded to the customer's credit card.
- If the ticket to the regular international journey is returned in 5-24 hours prior departure 25% of the total paid amount will be deducted and the remainder will be refunded to the customer's credit card.
- If the ticket to the regular international journey is returned in less than 5 hours prior to departure 100% of total paid amount is deducted (i.e. no refund is applicable).
(Extract from the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 141 dated September 17, 2009, which approved the "Rules for the carriage of passengers and luggage by motor transport)
Create new account and start usingsign up
Login with your accountSign in
|№||Bakıdan- şəhər və rayonlara||"Məsafə|
Enter you personal details and send
No file chosen
File too big (> 3MB)attach